Wednesday, May 28, 2008

Thing have been coming right along. I have become more domestic (yes, Beth) since I am still unemployed so I have dinner ready when Jake comes home and we watch TV afterwards. It's become abundantly clear to me that landing Jake as a room mate was an exceptional bit of luck. We get along really well and have about the same clean to dirty threshold. So my life of late has been putting in applications and trying for all I'm worth to hold onto optimism. That said once again I cannot pay my rent in full and will have to borrow money to get by. It sucks but somehow it'll all come out in the wash.

I have also desperately been trying to get my Grad School application to England which has proven harder than I could have thought. It's come back twice already and hopefully will be in the UK on time. If not I don't know what I'll do. I wanted it out in January. What happened? I guess when it comes down to it this way I'll know not to plan for England until next year and it won't be because I'm not a good candidate.

All the being said. I'm sure if you read this sham of a blog with any regularity you'll notice that the box Quinn put in about Twitter being crap has been replaced with my twitter feed. If you aren't hip to the "Micro Blog" (I wasn't) it's basically a way for me to put in tiny entries to keep you updated (since lord knows you wouldn't be able to get by without knowing what I'm up to at all times) even if I don't have time to put in a full blog entry. So far I've found it to be helpful. Hopefully it'll give you a little more incentive to check my page regularly. I know I haven't been rewarding you often enough for going to the trouble. If I could make it so that candy fell out of your monitor as a reward for visiting my site believe me you'd be swimming in smarties already. If you're really insistent about keeping up with me (or my friends on Twitter) you can check out my twitter page. There's a link in the bottom of the box. My page is chock full of my "tweets" as well as the insightful tweets of Adam "The Beard", Quinn, Julia and Eamon. A-E and Jill update less frequently but I look forward to every tweet.

I was going to say something clever but instead I'm going to go watch "Weeds" which is a hilarious show from Showtime. Huzzah for Netflicks.

Gem of the internet- I... I have nothing to say that could make this any better.



http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7_nQX-WZTKs

2 comments: